- 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
- Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
- Compliance with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard.
- For additional information regarding the privacy of your sensitive cardholder data.
- The SSL (secure socket layer) protocol is the web standard for encrypting communications between users and web sites. Data sent via an SSL connection is protected by encryption, a mechanism that prevents eavesdropping and tampering with any transmitted data.
SSL provides PhilRegalo.com and you our customers with the confidence that private data sent to a web site, such as credit card numbers, are kept confidential. SSL certificates can provide non-forgeable proof of your web site’s identity, and customer confidence in the integrity and security of your online business.
What do we mean by “secure”?
SSL uses a system of exchanges between your customers’ browser and your server in order to encrypt the data before transmitting it across the web. Web pages with an active SSL session is what we mean when we say a web page is “secure”. Anytime you view a web site, information is sent from your computer to the web server and from the web server to your computer. The transmission of this information is normally sent in “plain text” meaning anyone would be able to read it should they see it. Consider this the next time you type in a password or your credit card number on a web site. The solution to this problem is to encrypt the data. Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) was created for this very purpose.
Use of SSL (secure socket layer) and a digital certificate enable a web browser (you our customer) to communicate securely with Philregalo.com, assuring the customer of 3 things:
- That the web site really is who it claims to be.
- That credit card numbers, etc. are encrypted and cannot be intercepted.
- That the data sent and received cannot be tampered with or forged.
PhilRegalo Secure Shopping using your Credit Cards.
You can shop at www.Philregalo.com online using your credit card with confidence. We have partnered with Paypal, a leading payment gateway in the USA, to offer safe and secure credit card and electronic check transactions for our customers. The Paypal Payment Gateway manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the credit card and electronic check processing networks. The company adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing.
You can also use your Paypal account to pay for your order. When you open or used a Paypal account, Paypal secures your funds and protects it until fully satisfied. You can also send payment thru our Bank, or remittance companies and even use your credit card in XOOM.com
Any payment method you choose, you can be guaranteed that your money is safe with PhilRegalo.com
Quality products at an affordable price. Service at its finest for Filipinos and non- Filipinos outside the Philippines whose heart belongs to the Philippines. Mabuhay and Filipino!